Friday, July 31, 2009
Application of Course Content
I am ecstatic that I will be receiving more than a Master's degree when I complete this program. Just in the short time that I have been in the program I have learned so much that can be put into practice. I will be applying many of the assessment techniques and technology skills that I've learned so far. I will be implementing formative assessments on a more frequent basis and slowly integrating technology into the curriculum. I have fell in love with Kidspiration and if I have to purchase it out-of-pocket I will begin using it in the fall. I will probably integrate it into whole group instruction initially to get my students acclimated with the program. I will also be using animations and Soft Chalk. I can create lessons using Soft Chalk and distribute them to the grade level. I'm not sure what I am going to implement first. Since I have purchased a video camera I know that I will be using it a lot during the school year. I have learned that there are many ways that I can integrate technology even with limited resources. I'm fired up about the beginning phases of my technology integration. Hopefully, I will inspire others in my building to utilize the available resources and see the possibilities that technology has to offer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment